Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Famous Person Alert!




I thought about attending a second show today as long as I was already in the area..... was not to be tonight, but while waiting for them to sell tickets for next week.... which I did get.... Nick Offerman came in to pick up tickets to see "It's Only A Play".... Either he is not recognizable to many or it is just the "New York " thing to do to not act weird when you spot someone well known....... he is married to Megan Mullally who is in the show, and he plays on Parks and Rec.... Always fun to see someone you recognize....We were standing within inches of each other as he purchased his ticket so I am very pleased I stayed calm until he was further away to snap a photo.....

Perhaps not famous to everyone, but we watch a fair amount of news..... Jeff Greenfield was walking in Washington Square Park with a grandchild or child..... we actually saw him several times during our visit there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment