Thursday, August 21, 2014

Greenpoint - The Neighborhood


Here are some previews of what we might see around the neighborhood..... these were not taken by me, but I sure hope the neighborhood looks similar to this one!  Actually looks a LOT like the Upper West Side where we stayed last time......
Meredith, my former student, tells me we are close to the G subway line.... I've been reading the New York Times online and that line is currently NOT working at all as they undergo some tunnel repairs leftover from Hurricane Sandy.... sure hope they finish in time!!
If you read the first blog (www.virginia2nyc.blogspot.com) you may remember that we went to Greenpoint so that John could have an authentic Polish meal..... We will be looking for that restaurant again, as it was DELICIOUS!!
A Vintage Postcard


No comments:

Post a Comment